No pain. The world is a wonderful whisper for those who can listen, if necessary in silence.

20140622

Brussels - Belgium - June 2014

A few weeks ago I was in Brussels for the first time to the headquarter of the company I work for. Of course, one thing which I was very proud. I will write this short post in English, so even the colleagues who I knew could understand.


There was not much time for sightseeing, but what I've seen I liked. No problem, there will be occasion to come back as a tourist. The important thing is that every colleague I've known, even for a few minutes, treated me well and I had ​​a good impression of them. But what is even more beautiful, even though in my opinion is one thing entirely predictable, is that from that day I have the distinct impression that I'm working even better with these colleagues, although from a distance.

Thanks to all of you, and see you soon.   Here some photos, one from the window of my hotel room, the other about the Grand Place.  





1 commento:

cipo ha detto...

Well done Jumby!