No pain. The world is a wonderful whisper for those who can listen, if necessary in silence.

20211002

Sono il diavolo e sono a posto

I'm the Devil and I'm Ok - Split Cranium (2018)


Se ho fatto bene le mie ricerche (ma potrei sbagliare), su questo disco suonano Aaron Turner (anche alla voce), Jussi Lehtisalo Nate Newton agli strumenti a cordaTomi Leppanen alla batteria, Faith Coloccia (moglie di Turner e sua "complice" in moltissimi dei suoi progetti) ai synth. Questo I'm the Devil and I'm Ok è il secondo disco per questo ennesimo progetto di Turner, e combina l'hardcore/crust alla Discharge con l'elettronica alla Popol Vuh, creando un ibrido davvero intrigante e stranissimo. Potreste rimanerne incantati come scottati.
If I did my research right (but I could be wrong), on this record they play Aaron Turner (also on vocals), Jussi Lehtisalo and Nate Newton on string instruments, Tomi Leppanen on drums, Faith Coloccia (Turner's wife and her "accomplice" in many of his projects) to synths. This I'm the Devil and I'm Ok is the second record for this umpteenth Turner project, and combines hardcore/crust a la Discharge with electronics a la Popol Vuh, creating a truly intriguing and weird hybrid. You could be enchanted as if burned.

Nessun commento: