No pain. The world is a wonderful whisper for those who can listen, if necessary in silence.

20220620

Jeans e strass

Denim & Rhinestones - Carrie Underwood (2022)


Posso dire ufficialmente che Denim & Rhinestones segna il mio disamore per Carrie Underwood, che tanto mi era piaciuta con Cry Pretty, al punto che avevo liquidato con "passiamo oltre" i due seguenti My Gift e My Savior, perché volevo crederci e pensavo fossero semplicemente un paio di cose che voleva smarcare sulla sua lista dei desideri. Questo suo nuovo disco è davvero una roba inutile, non riesco a trovare una canzone degna d'ascolto, composizioni debolissime e di nessun interesse. Ti lascio, Carrie.
I can officially say that Denim & Rhinestones marks my disaffection for Carrie Underwood, whom I liked so much with Cry Pretty, to the point that I had dismissed the following two My Gift and My Savior with "let's go over", because I wanted to believe it and I thought they were simply a couple of things she wanted to check off on her wish list. This new record of her is really useless stuff, I can't find a song worth listening to, very weak compositions and of no interest. I'm leaving you, Carrie.

Nessun commento: